A few weeks ago, I was daydreaming and an idea came to me.
I imagined creating a list of 35 bucket list experiences that I’d like to complete before I turn 35 at the end of 2019.
** This post may contain affiliate links. Please click here for my full disclosure.**
Although I have less than a year, I felt so energized thinking of the challenge and knowing that it could be life-changing to be vulnerable with you all about my personal desires and goals and to also get it done.
I also fully believe that ANYTHING is possible, but some of the items on my list I have no idea how I’ll pull them off. I’m giving myself a full 365 days to complete this (so I will go past my birthday by about 6 weeks) to make it more likely. But still! Some of this is pie in the sky, and yet, I’m putting it out there to see what CAN happen.
As I work through my list, I plan to share my experiences and what I’m able to accomplish. So make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss a post!
But before I share my list, I have two requests, if you don’t mind. 🙂
If you have a bucket list or something similar, will you share it with me? Either let me know in the comments or email me at email@example.com. I would LOVE to share this experience with you!
If you are able to help me reach any of these goals, I would love the support and suggestions. And likewise, if I can help you reach something in your list, please also let me know!
My 35 by 35 Bucket List
1.Learn to SUP board OR kite-surf
2. Go rock climbing at a gym
3. Ride a scooter around our downtown area with Kirk or friends
4. Snorkel Tunnels Beach in Hawaii OR Dry Tortugas National Park (or both?)
5. Get a permit and overnight camp at Petrified Forest National Park
6. Stargaze from a dark park
7. Meet Jen Sincero, author of “You Are a Bad Ass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Live an Awesome Life”
8. See Rob Bell speak live
10. Go to an inspiring conference
12. Finish MUTU system and get into a regular walk/jog practice
13. Go to a day spa with friends
14. Sleep 8 hours a night for a whole month (may be the hardest one on this list!)
15. Get food intolerances tested
16. Create a morning and evening ritual
17. Learn the Wim Hof Method
18. Go to a meditation class
19. Co-host a Cohesive Home retreat and hang with our homies…..in person!
20. Be a guest on 10 other podcasts
21. Hit 10k downloads in first 30 days on all new Cohesive Home episodes
22. Work with 50 women 1 on 1 this year
23. Speak at a conference or event (ask me to speak at yours!)
24. Create and launch at least two digital products
25. Start a local business mamas collaborative
Just for fun
26. Get dressed up and go on a fancy date with my husband to a piano bar or out dancing
27. Eat fresh lobster with butter overlooking the ocean
28. Ride the Ferris wheel with my kids
29. Create physical photo albums for each year of our family life (because I’m so over digital!)
30. Go on a vacation with just Kirk, no kids (our first time, eeeek!)
31. Spend a day reading light books and magazines on a beach with some delicious beverages
32. Get pedicures with my daughters
33. Epic family photo shoot
34. Buy myself a nice piece of jewelry (I want these bracelets with my kiddos’ initials on them and one with our wedding date!)
35. Celebrate my 35th birthday at Disney World!
Feels so good to share this list! What’s on your list for 2019? I would love to hear!